In this new content we are going to talk about Presto, a construction project cost estimation software that you will surely be interested in knowing.
If you want to know more about it, we tell you about it in this article.
What is Presto?
Presto is used for the accounting of construction projects.
The software provides you with a way to store and manage all your data in one place so you can easily access it whenever you need it, without having to search through multiple files or folders on different devices.
Presto has many features that allow users to work more efficiently with their data, which we will explore in more detail below.
This software was developed to make it easier for users to make budgets on large data sets that would otherwise be too large to understand or use with traditional methods.
What are the features of Presto?
As mentioned above, Presto is an estimation software for construction and has numerous functions, among which we can highlight the following:
- Creation of quotations and offers for private and civil building works.
- Customisation, processing and creation of reports.
- Taking measurements from AutoCAD (DWG format).
- Generation of measurements from a model generated by Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Planning of economic, financial, revenue and cost factors as well as time planning.
- The process of identifying the resources required to complete a project and then acquiring those resources.
- Certification and economic monitoring of the work for the construction management, the construction manager and the developer.
- You can add your project manually or import data from a spreadsheet using its CSV file format function.
- You can access an unlimited number of projects from the software, which allows you to update any changes on the fly thanks to its cloud-based system through the iTWO/MTWO enterprise platform for the integrated digital management of building, civil engineering and industrial plant projects.
- Construction companies and their clients can enjoy the benefits of a streamlined system for production, invoicing and cost tracking.
Who is Presto made for?
The software is useful for contractors, engineers and architects involved in projects of any size.
However, Presto works best for commercial and residential contractors who need an easy-to-use tool to keep track of their work orders, invoices, costs and customer information.
How much does Presto cost?
Presto has a three-tier pricing structure based on the number of projects you want to control.
The more projects you have, the lower the price per project.
Presto also offers a free trial so that new users can test the program before committing to it.
Presto or Arquimedes, which is better?
These two programmes are similar, but how do you decide which one is right for your business?
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing construction estimating software is whether your company will benefit from cloud-based solutions or an on-premise solution.
A cloud-based solution such as Presto has several benefits over an on-premise solution such as Arquimedes, including:
- No need to buy expensive hardware and software licenses; instead, you pay as you access the software through a subscription model.
- Better data security and backup options, as everything happens over the Internet.
- Greater mobility for users, as they can use their laptop or mobile device anywhere they are connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network.
- More agility in sharing data within a closed environment but still accessible by everyone from any device.
We hope you now have a better idea of what Presto is and how it can help your business. We think it is an interesting software and deserves more recognition in the architecture and construction industry.